Most people don’t know much about property taxes or property tax loans. In the interest of educating our customers, Hunter-Kelsey provides these articles to help you be more informed so you can make the right choice. Additionally, we have published (or republished) a number of articles that are of interest to our commercial property owners.
General property tax loan articles
- Top 5 Things You Must Know Before Getting a Property Tax Loan
- Who Should NOT Get A Property Tax Loan?
- I Can’t Pay My Taxes. What Are My Options?
- How To Choose A Property Tax Lender
- Why You Should Trust Hunter-Kelsey for Your Property Tax Loan
- What To Do If Sued By Tax Collector
- How To Clear Up The Title
- Issues with Inheritance – Who Gets the House?
- How To Protest Your Property Tax Bill
Commercial property articles
- Hunter-Kelsey: – Executory Contracts – Rent To Own in Texas
- Lippman and Howell:- Commercial Landlord Issues in Bankruptcy
The above articles are in Adobe PDF format. If you cannot see these files please download the free Adobe Reader software at this link. Get Adobe Reader for PDF files.
Other resources for property tax loans
The following links will help you understand Texas property tax laws.
The Better Business Bureau
Office of Consumer Credit Commissioner
Our industry and company is regulated by the State of Texas’ Office of the Consumer Credit Commissioner.
Visit the Office of Consumer Credit Commissioner website
Texas Property Tax Lienholders Association
We are proud members of the Texas Property Tax Lienholders Association, an organization of companies like ours that promotes awareness of property tax loans and high standards of behavior among its members.
Visit the Texas Property Tax Lienholders Association website